Thursday, March 8, 2012

Buried Alive

Oh readers, I am so sorry for my absence of late. I have been buried in work already. It also doesn't help that I haven't been using my laptop much, sticking to my iPad for much needed Internet time. Nw that I am responsible for my Internet, plus the difficulty in findin reception for my wireless Internet... It is hardly worth the effort. So far I am enjoying the content of my subjects. There are, of course, boring aspects, particularly in my Trusts subject. At least I am not alone in my boredom as I am quite aware that most other students are suffering. In fact, the class size was much smaller in the second lecture this week, although this may have been due to the rain.I am loving medical law and my study group appears to be quite promising! On top of my studies, I was offered a research position in a program that partners my law school with a community legal centre and am tasked with putting together a report. It is very exciting and a fantastic opportunity. I am very much looking forward to getting right into the meat of the topic. I am also getting into competitions this year. I have already organised a team for mooting and possibly a partner for negotiation, which I have been rather excited about. It will be a great deal of work, particularly as I already am feeling the pressure, but I am looking forward to a great semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?