Monday, March 19, 2012

Here we go again....

So the moment I have been dreading has finally come. Life got hectic! 


After a super busy week of uni and trying to catch up on readings (a result of my decision to do my readings after classes... still fine tuning the system) I decided to take a look at the assigned topics for assessment. Did I mention I was so busy I didn't notice essay topics for one of my subjects were released for almost a week? On top of that I almost forgot about my external subject yet again. It seems my rather strict study schedule is not strict enough... or maybe too strict.



So I sat down and had a good look through my assigned topics and due dates. Into this, I factored in the numerous 21st celebrations I have committed myself to (all at least a six hour car journey away) and other commitments, like mooting. I almost died. So much for staying on top of all my work this semester! Yet again, it appears the majority of my assessment will be due within a single week! Yikes! It's going to be tough.

At the time of writing there are 28 days, 3 hours, 45 minutes, 10 seconds until my first essay worth 40% is due! 3 days later I have an exam worth 40% of my grade and a week later I have a case analysis worth half my grade due! In this time I also have 4 21sts to go to, Easter break and hopefully a number of moots. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to my next holidays! 


On top of this I have recently (read: within the past few days) decided I will be venturing overseas again, this time sans family. This of course means I have a great deal of saving to do, an arduous task for someone with limited income. I spent a good few hours the other night going through my expenses and income and I think it will be possible, but suspect it will be tough. As I may have said previously, I have recently moved out of my on-campus accommodation, so managing my money is a new challenge to the past where groceries comprised primarily of soft drink and snacks.


I suppose I better get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?