Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sugar High!

With just over a week before the new semester begins, I'm getting impatient. I've been back at 'home' with my parents and will be returning to my 'home away from home' tomorrow. I'm quite keen to do so as I swear I have so many things to do. For a start, I've got to buy a table. That's right... my house does not have a table. We have chairs, and I've been meaning to buy a table for six months, but it just hasn't happened. HEL-LO IKEA!

As the title suggests, I'm on a bit of a sugar high at the moment. As I haven't had any sugar for a few weeks, the small orange and almond cake has my heart racing and I'm practically swinging from the ceiling fan. It's definitely great!

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of more information on my subjects this semester, although I'm pleased to report that I have no textbooks to buy this semester! As all law students will attest, textbooks can cost a (not so small) fortune and I'm looking forward to having an extra $500 in my bank account!

With that all in mind, I'm going off to spend some last minute time with my family! My mother is going to teach me how to roast a chicken!

1 comment:

What do you think?