Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Best of Plans

I'm a planner. I make endless lists and write ridiculously precise time tables. And when I say ridiculously precise, they're absolutely precise. I have seriously written them down to the minute before!

Even the best attempts to stick to a plan can go awry. That happened to me this morning. The plan was to be asleep by 10pm and wake up with 5:30am. Yeah, that's going to happen! The sleeping worked until it came to waking up at 5:30am! WHY WOULD I WANT TO GET UP AT A RIDICULOUS TIME? To go to the gym? That is hardly incentive!

Needless to say, I slept in to as late as possible. Fortunately, it wasn't hardly a sleep in by my best standards. Thankfully!

It worries me more than a little as tomorrow I'm supposed to be going to a professional breakfast. THAT WAS SMART!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy... you haven't got a list of the lists you keep have you? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have in the past.... but I shouldn't admit that!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?