Saturday, October 29, 2011

Procrastination!

Ahh, procrastination. A part of every student's life. Today has been partially productive although I spent more time than necessary driving around singing along to my favourite songs. I also spent an hour on the treadmill at the gym. I haven't been to the gym for months, but today seemed like the perfect time to start going to the gym again.

So that got me thinking about my procrastination habits. Yes, I have the usual bad habits, procrastinating by watching movies and facebooking, but I also procrastinate by doing actual productive things. Just recently, for example, I have renewed my passport,rearranged my desk and done countless loads of washing.

These things have always seemed the lesser of two evils. I suspect that I shall be spending many hours at the gym over the next few weeks.

Does anyone else productively procrastinate?

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I'm a dreadful procrastinator. My weakness is leaving comments in blog posts when I should be doing more productive things! ;-)

    If you'd rather tidy your desk and do washing then you've definitely got it bad!! :p

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?