Friday, February 17, 2012

Back-to-School

As I'm sure regular readers will attest, I'm a bit of a stationery-freak! Now as a law student, I have a great need for stationery all through the year, but there is nothing like the beginning of a new year to stock up. At last I know I'm not alone in my back to uni routine loving!

The thing is, I'm about to move into my own place. Well, not MY OWN place, but I'm moving in with some friends after living on campus for a few years! That means right now I am frantically trying to pack to prepare for my 7 hour drive early in the morning. While I left most of my uni supplies with family and friends, I still have quite a bit to pack! As you can imagine, it doesn't leave much time for stationery lust!

Next week is O-Week at my university, so in between buying a desk (and bed, and couch et al) I'm going to try and cram in scoring freebies and perhaps cracking open what is sure to be a giant pile of textbooks (which I also have to acquire). I also want to have a massive trip to my local Officeworks and Kikki.K. While I have a HEAP of stationery already (including so many coloured manilla folders) there is nothing like starting a year afresh!

Over the past few years I've been stuck using whatever desk set-up that has been supplied at my college so I'm glad to be able to have total control over my workspace! Realistically, I probably have almost as little control as before but it certainly feels much different to be in total command!

So be prepared readers for what I'm sure will be a week filled with posts of my desk and stationery gains!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?