Monday, February 27, 2012

Day One

The first day of school has not come too soon. As per usual, the summer break dragged on much too long and I have been anxious to get back into my study routine. Well day one is here and my books sit beside me on the lounge.

Of course, I'm watching the coverage of the Australian Labor Party leadership spill. As a student of international relations and, to an extent, political science, I have a real interest in the goings-on of the political scene. The last leadership spill was around 18-months ago and not nearly as drawn out. I heard of it while preparing to go to sleep and was unable to sit in wait to see the results with an exam first thing the next day.

So I sit and wait for confirmation that nothing changes so I can get stuck into my day. As I said the other night, I have already completed my work for the first week in one subject, with only the light reading for my three law subjects remaining. My stack of textbooks scaring me, I'm almost hoping I find a reason to do something other than study.

Surely starting one day later can't cause too much harm.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?