Monday, August 8, 2011

Introducing Obiter Girl

Lady justice - close up


If you've somehow stumbled onto this little blog of mine, welcome!  I'm Obiter Girl, an Australian law student constantly searching for answers.  I have a love of English Literature and Politics and, let's be honest, am a bit of a nerd.  I'm living the college lifestyle and loving every minute of it!

While I don't have a crystal ball (not yet anyway!), one can expect me to be writing about law school, life and general observations of society, and the college lifestyle.  I'm fairly sure there will probably be posts on my various passing obsessions as well. How often I update will depend on whether I am studying or not (because let's face it, there is only so much study you can do, right?) and if I'm in one of my self-imposed technology breaks.

So for now, goodbye! Hope to see you here again soon!

Obiter Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?